Community Grant Awards
Click here to view the list of our 2023 Grant Award Winners.
Examples of qualified oral health projects supported by ISDSF include, but are not limited to:
Click here to view the list of our 2022 Grant Award Winners.
Click here to view the list of our 2021 Grant Award Winners.
The ISDSF distributes several thousand dollars each year in various amounts to applicants residing in the State of Illinois and to such projects that benefit the people of Illinois. Priority is given to proposals that have measurable improvement goals, show strong community support for the project, and are innovative in nature.
- Increasing access to care for low-income families, especially those with children
- Increasing access to care for the elderly residents of Illinois
- Assistance in procurement of dental supplies or dental equipment for dental providers servicing low-income areas of Illinois
- Support of oral health education programs, especially in low-income designated schools
- Support of emergency dental care for people who are disadvantaged with no access to care
To be eligible for funding consideration, all applicants must be endorsed by an ISDS component
dental society. A list of those local components may be found online
. The applicant must reside in Illinois and the project must benefit people living in
Illinois. Funds requested for equipment purchase must include two competitive pricing bids and no
funds are granted for equipment or capital improvements in government facilities. If your organization
received ISDSF Community Grant funding in the past three consecutive years, your organization is not
eligible for this year’s Community Grant. The ISDSF program requires a break of one year if an
organization has received three (3) consecutive years of funding. Please note: As we want to see as many organizations as possible receive grant funding in Illinois, those awarded grants from the Chicago Dental Society Foundation in the same year will not be eligible.
Funding requested for each applicant may not exceed $10,000.
Applications must be postmarked no later than May 28th.
Community Grant Guidelines
Community Grant Application
Community Grant Progress Report Example