Capital Conference/Lobby Day
Save the Date!
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Wyndham Springfield City Centre
What you’ll learn:
- Get the latest information about state and federal legislative, regulatory and political issues affecting dentistry today.
- Learn from ADA/ISDS leaders about the society’s legislative, political, grassroots and regulatory agenda.
- Gain insight from policymakers about recent developments in health care legislation and regulation.
- Learn how to influence legislative and regulatory efforts at the Illinois State Capitol.
- Meet with elected officials to advocate for your professional, your future.
All student and member dentist attendees will receive a "Tooth Party" logo white coat to wear during the Capitol visit. You must register and specify unisex coat size.
For more information contact:
Director of Membership & Meetings
Assistant, Membership & Meetings
You may call our office at 800/475-4737 as well.