Capital Conference/Lobby Day
The ISDS Board of Trustees took action yesterday to keep in step with federal, state and ADA measures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. Beginning Monday, March 12, all ISDS meetings, conferences and continuing education courses are cancelled for the next 60 days.
Please cancel any hotel reservations you have made to avoid charges.
Please watch our website, Facebook page and broadcast emails for updates and further developments. Thank you for your understanding as we all navigate this unexpected situation.
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Wyndham Springfield City Centre
Wyndham City Centre, 700 E. Adams St., Springfield
Sleeping room block rate $118.00
Book By April 12th
Book your room by clicking here: http://bit.ly/ILStateDentalSocietyMay2020
Schedule of Events
8:00 am Registration Opens with Continental Breakfast
9:00 am General Session
2:00 pm Trip to Illinois State Capitol
4:30 pm Wrap Up
5:00 – 7:30 pm Legislative Reception
What you’ll learn:
- Get the latest information about state and federal legislative, regulatory and political issues affecting dentistry today.
- Learn from ADA/ISDS leaders about the society’s legislative, political, grassroots and regulatory agenda.
- Gain insight from policymakers about recent developments in health care legislation and regulation.
- Learn how to influence legislative and regulatory efforts at the Illinois State Capitol.
- Meet with elected officials to advocate for your profession, your future.
All student and member dentist attendees will receive a "Tooth Party" logo white coat to wear during the Capitol visit. You must register and specify unisex coat size.
For more information contact:
Meetings & Events Coordinator
You may call our office at 800/475-4737 as well.