As of January 1, 2024, all Illinois controlled substance prescribers, including dentists, who prescribe more than 150 schedule II-V controlled substances in a calendar year need to prescribe electronically.
The ISDS selected iCoreRx cloud ePrescribing software to not only comply with the state mandate, but also speed and simplify your prescription workflow! You can prescribe all medications, including controlled substances, safely, quickly and compliantly.
iCoreRx ePrescribing software saves you time and protects your patients.
- ePrescribe from any internet connected device, from anywhere. Patient information is accessible and securely backed up in our HIPAA-compliant data centers
- Auto-populated patient information through practice management integration
- Quickly and easily select drug and dose through the built-in Lexicomp® drug directory
- Access patient prescription history over the past year
- Save meds using the Doctor’s Favorites function for frequently prescribed drugs
- Auto-save patient pharmacy preferences
- Protect your practice with an audit trail of all sent prescriptions
- Utilize Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) functionality
While starting to ePrescribe regular meds is almost instant, there are additional requirements for EPCS (controlled substances) that take time. A unique benefit of iCoreRx is that you have a dedicated team of experts at iCoreConnect who work closely with you through this process, with training along the way, so you’re up and running as quickly as possible.
Big savings for ISDS members!
ISDS members receive a 43% discount off the regular subscription price of iCoreRx. Book a live demo, or call 888-810-7706.