William J. Greek Memorial Leadership Award Form
Any component/branch or individual may nominate one candidate.
The Illinois State Dental Society will present the “William J. Greek Memorial Leadership Award” to recognize an ISDS member dentist who has been in dental practice for ten years or less, has exhibited a sincere involvement in organized dentistry and has demonstrated exemplary leadership qualities. The ISDS Memorial Foundation’s Greek Leadership Committee will serve as the sole judge for this award.
A special plaque will be presented to the winner. The award also includes two complimentary tickets to the ISDS Annual Session Opening Breakfast and the President’s Dinner Dance.
- The nominee must be a member of the Illinois State Dental Society.
- The nominating component/branch or individual must provide a copy of the nominee’s curriculum vitae and a brief supporting essay detailing examples of the nominee’s leadership qualities, community service, and involvement in organized dentistry.
Click here to use our digital form to nominate a member.
When uploading information and/or pages, please:
- Identify leadership qualities which the candidate has demonstrated.
- Indicate how has the candidate impacted the practice of dentistry in the community.
- Note offices held, committee appointments, programs implemented and honors received in the respective dental society and in the community.