Illinois Donated Orthodontic Services Program
The Donated Orthodontic Services Program provides care to children whose families cannot afford needed orthodontic treatment. Participating orthodontists will be donating one or two cases per year to help qualified disadvantaged children.
Requirements for participation:
- Patients must be a resident of Illinois.
- Patients must be between the ages of 8-18; adults will be considered under special circumstances only.
- Patients cannot already be in braces or in between phases of orthodontic treatment.
- Parent or guardian must submit their most recent federal (and state if applicable) tax returns with their application.
- Patient must be ineligible for orthodontic treatment through insurance or public aid.
If you are a dentist and would like to know more about referring patients into the program, click here to view/download a letter about this program and referral form.
If you are an orthodontist and would like to become a provider, click here to find out more information.