How to Join - Dental Hygienist
Ready to join ISDS as a Dental Hygiene Member? Click here to join now!
Any licensed dental hygienist in the state of Illinois is eligible for a dental hygienist membership in the
Illinois State Dental Society.
A dental hygienist member in good standing annually receives a membership card and certificate. Dental hygienist members also are entitled to other important benefits, including:
- Subscription to the Society's official publication, the monthly Illinois
- Subscription to the quarterly dh Focus, a special publication for ISDS dental
- Participation in the Society's member
- If you are an ISDS dental hygiene member and register in November for the Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting, the registration fee is $0!
- There are many more reasons to join! Click here to see our current dental hygienist "Join!" brochure to find our more.
A dental hygienist member pays $40 in annual Society dues.
Ready to join ISDS as a Dental Hygiene Member? Click here to pay online now!
To learn more about the value of membership, contact Kathy Ridley,
Director of Education and Membership, at 217/525-1406.