Sales and Income Taxes

Income Taxes

The Internal Revenue Service provides you with tax information, forms and bulletins for you and your practice. Selected news and notices from the IRS that could apply to ISDS members will also be listed below.

The Illinois Department of Revenue offers easy access to Illinois tax filing information and forms.

Sales or Service Use Taxes

The state of Illinois has a Sales or Service Use Taxes. If you are not registered as a service person (a dentist) with the Illinois Department of Revenue and you purchase supplies from a secondary service person, i.e., a dental lab or supplier, then you need to advise your accountant of this provision so that you are in compliance with Illinois tax law.

For more information regarding a new option for sales of service from one person to another, please click here.